Saturday, May 14, 2011

OO-RAH

May 14th 2011
45 days until my USMLE Step 1 Exam

Three exams to go until classes end. Dermatology, Rheumatology/Musculoskeletal, and Mind-Brain-Behavior--Psychiatry Block.

Instead of studying at this moment for any of the aforementioned exams, I am here blogging. I don't think this is a waste of time because I think outlining my short-term goals will be useful now. I haven't been a great medical student these past two years but I am going to try much harder now. I've been operating with the Pareto Principle of 20% work-80% results. It's worked so far but I got a wake up call. Failed my practice CBSE back in April.

Time to buckle down and do this. With 38 dedicated days of studying, I am hoping to get a 230 on the real deal. Emergency medicine, I'm thinking hard about you.

The Jack-of-All-Trades Ninja of medicine. How awesome would that be?

Ninja LHF, MD.


No comments:

Post a Comment